Wednesday, May 19, 2010

199

Yeah, that is what I saw this morning. I checked it a few times. No change. 199. My highest non-pregnancy weight EVER. I have had a lot going on, but that shouldn't be an excuse. I know I've done what I needed to do to survive many nights with very little sleep. I know I didn't have any extra energy, emotional or physical, to do more or think about more. I could have done much better though!!!!!

I need to get it together and actually make some progress, no matter how small. Otherwise, I am going to have to waste money on some new size 16 jeans and I REALLY don't want to do that! My 14s are not in great shape, so I'm at a turning point, LOL. They are starting to get holes near where the back pockets attach at the top corners. I'll pretend that it's because I stuff my phone in there, and not because of them just being too small!

I can't believe I let this happen but I need to get over it and move forward. I am going to start drinking more water and less soda (yes, yet again), and I'm going to start counting points and getting prepared for being totally OP next week.

A new yoga studio opened very close to me. I have always wanted to take a class at an actual studio instead of random classes at a gym. I am going to check that out - maybe it can be a reward. I am also going to look into gym options with childcare - that could be an AMAZING little break for me and would be so so good for me physically too!!!!

So, that is where I'm at. I'm tempted to do another of my spreadsheets to see where I can be by when if I lose 1lb. a week. We'll see!!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

You can do it!!!! Like you said, one step, one NSV, one pound at a time. In a few weeks after the baby is born, I will be right there with you, trying to lose!