Monday, January 7, 2013

Live the life you've imagined

I am back to taking baby steps hoping to lose some weight and get some other things together! I wrote this on my bathroom mirror last night. (it is hard to take a good picture of that, be thankful I can crop a photo)

"Live the life you've imagined." I need to imagine things before I can make them a reality. I control that reality more than I think. I want to make some big changes and have had a lot of motivation over the past week. I need to be careful to not get overwhelmed and focus on a little bit of progress at a time.

I keep saying I'm not ready to commit 100% and that may be true in some ways, but I am more than ready to do SOMETHING!!! Ok, I got on the scale this morning. 198. Not at all where I want to be, but I had a baby in June, and now I am going to work on getting back to where I want to be!

I am thinking about setting up some goals and rewards, like a new bathroom scale (clear with oil rubbed bronze to match my bathroom, LOL), a new pair of sneakers, etc. has anyone had this help them? I need to give it some more thought.

Right now I am sitting in my car, in a shady part of a parking lot eating beer bread, drinking a coke, and tweezing my eyebrows. Glamorous, huh? I am on my way to join a gym though. I should have time before preschool pickup. I want to at least attend a few Zumba classes a week. Maybe my goal should even just be 1 class a week. I have to work out my schedule. I am doing SOMETHING though!!

P.S. I can't remove the duplicate copy of this picture from this app on my phone. Can anyone recommend a good way to blog from my iPhone?



No comments: