Thursday, February 18, 2010

here we go again

Spring and summer are coming SOON, and here I am again dreading what I'll wear and how I'll feel in my skin. I am tired of seeing myself write about not making any progress, so I'm sure nobody else wants to hear it! I just need to do this.

I have been seeing 194 on the scale in the past few weeks - my highest non-pregnancy weight - and I'm so mad at myself!! This morning I saw 190.5. Yesterday or the day before 192. I know it fluctuates.

I haven't solved my soda problem, and I still haven't been exercising. I have started the sit-up and push-up challenges 5 or 6 times now I think. I almost typed LOL but maybe it should be COL (cry out loud) or SOL (scream out loud). At least it is something I guess.

I need to work on baby steps to get into some good and healthy routines. NEED. TO.

I am going to set a goal based on Kate's birthday - it's a date coming up, and it's significant since it will be 2 years since I had my last baby. I still think about being 171 soon after I had her. Ugh!!!!! Ok, so 1lb. a week until her birthday is 12lb. Wow, 12 lb. sounds like a lot and could really make a difference, right???? I'd be thrilled with 10 by then. Then I think that I'd be 180 or so, and that isn't even that good. LOL, yeah, well it's in the right direction and I have not gone anywhere lately. I have to get to 180 before I get to 160! Or 140!!!!!!

I don't even know what to say I'm going to do. I could say I'll be OP on WW, but I don't even know. I have to think about it more!

No comments: