Thursday, June 18, 2009

day 2

I am hungry and tired and hungry. I am doing it though. I am OP for the second day in a row and am checking for pigs flying past my windows every time I go by.

I had a Lean Cuisine (fettuccine alfredo) for breakfast this morning, followed by 3 pts of cookie dough, LMAO. Yesterday I had NOTHING to drink besides water. Today I had 16oz. of McD's orange drink and 2 16oz servings of caffeine free coke. Yeah, so that's 11 pts of beverage, and I only get 30, LOL! (5 are for nursing) Still a huge improvement over all the soda I had been drinking, so I'll take it for now.

I know I need to eat better (more filling lower pt stuff) if I am going to make this work, but for now, counting is a huge step, and I am working on all of this. It's hard because I'm picky. Need to figure out some more things that I like.

Ok, I am super tired so I'm going up to bed!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

You can do it! Like you said, Baby steps. Start counting points and then you will be able to change foods and make them more filling. I take it you don't like diet pop at all? YAY for 2 days OP!