Wednesday, June 10, 2009

where I could be

Right now my weight is probably around 192. On 5/6, I created that spreadsheet (in the post below) that showed my then-current weight of 190, and plotted out a loss of 1lb. a week. So here it is, 6/10, and instead of being 185 (which would be AWESOME and allow me to fit in my shorts and capris without a struggle) I am up to 192. Yeah, nice. I need to get it together because this SUCKS!!!!

I am not buying more clothes, and I can't fit in much, and I'm frustrated. I keep looking at my weight from a week or two after having Kate last year - 171!!!! I have to get over it and just move on. I was stupid, but I can fix it.

DH and I talk about TTC at some point if we EVER think we can handle it - and if we are going to do that (despite a lot of fears I have!) I would LOVE to be thinner!!!! Maybe that will help me focus. I have a limited time, and I'd love to be as healthy as I can be if we are blessed with another pregnancy.

No comments: