Thursday, August 27, 2009

16 points

Today I drank a 2 liter bottle of Caffeine Free Pepsi. That is 16 points. 16. Brilliant, huh? I guess that makes it clear why I was never losing weight before, LOL. I just figured out that a 12 pack of cans is 36 points, and I'm pretty sure that I could drink that in a day too. Nice.

Anyway, I have been SOSOSOSOSO much better about drinking soda and non-water lately. So, I will keep in mind that a 2 liter bottle is **16** points and move on. I also had 2 full fat hot dogs with rolls for dinner, and somehow I'm still hungry. Not sure how that is possible. I just checked and it's 4pts per hot dog and 2 pts per roll, so 12 pts for 2 hot dogs if I don't count the ketchup, which I usually don't.

I still LOVE soda, but I love drinking water too.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ok, so I am right there with you. When I think of what I ate, it wasn't always a lot of stuff, but it was a lot of Points.

I *just* had an oatmeal cream pie for snack. What? It's 9 points? OOOOH.

Keep fighting the good fight!