Tuesday, August 25, 2009

insomnia

Kate woke up around 2am (actually her Angelcare monitor kept going off because she likes to sleep on her side pressed up against the end of the crib) and I am still up. Right now I'm in the office trying to decide which one of a million things I want to do, when I should be figuring out how to get back to sleep. I am eating a 5pt Lean Cuisine (meatloaf and mashed potatoes, LOL) and drinking water. I have been loving eating the LCs lately - I love warm meals like that, even for breakfast. Yesterday I tried a new one that I love - Five Cheese Rigatoni (7 pts, but SO good) and had it for lunch and dinner. Can you see a theme here? I need to be COOKING and eating better! I am giving myself a break though because I've been stressed and busy with helping my mom a lot after her surgery, and I'm semi-OP and doing well. I've been seeing 187 and 188 on the scale at times - not bad since I've been at 192 so recently.

Ok, now to decide between paying bills, working on the office mess, playing on Facebook, looking at spreadsheets I've made for various things, reading the latest Sookie book, or trying to SLEEP (and probably 20 other options). Even the bills would be fun for me - I just love getting things done.

No comments: