Friday, April 10, 2009

I did it!

When I wrote it here earlier, I didn't have much faith that I would ACTUALLY do the 30 day shred for the first time tonight (since I haven't been good with these things for as long as I can remember), but I wrote it, and I wanted to DO IT! So I did! I am beat - it kicked my ass! I am so excited though! I did the level 1, with the modified easier exercises, and I barely made it! It is only 20 minutes though, and I know I can keep doing this! YAY!

I have 20 minutes. Every day. There is never a day I'm too busy for 20 minutes. I will come back and look at this paragraph as needed, LOL! If anyone reads this and sees me say otherwise, please call me on it :-)

1 comment:

mesa said...

awesome! I have this dvd and it does kick my butt for sure but I know I can get thru it and I WILL. I know my body feels better after I keep up with exercise. I'm going to try to add this to my routine a few times a week then maybe move up to once a day :) I'll keep checking on you!