Friday, April 10, 2009

life is too short . . .

  • to not be happy with myself just the way I am, even at my current weight
  • to not be more healthy so that I can enjoy my body and life even more
  • to not shop at a store I love because their clothes don't fit me
  • to sometimes feel like things are on hold until I get to a certain size or weight
  • to not be thrilled that someone wants to take a picture of me
  • to have to force myself to be in a picture with my children, because they are changing every day
  • to not LOVE how I look and feel

I am sure I can go on, but you get the idea. I need to be making progress! I need to be getting closer to where I want to be!

I am counting points today, even though I have been eating A LOT. Today is my first day counting in months - probably since January. When I counted in January, it was probably only for a few days. Sunday is Easter and we are hosting, and I do NOT plan on worrying about points that day. I will be reasonable, but I am not going to worry too much about it. I am just proud of myself for not waiting to start again until Monday. I can still do well today and can get some practice at doing this all again!

I will try my 30 day shred today for the first time. I was going to do it last night, but Marc said I shouldn't because we have so much cleaning and stuff to do before Sunday. Ya know what? I didn't do that much cleaning last night anyway, and I could have worked out instead of watching some extra TV. I can take baby steps, even when I have a lot of other things going on!

I have more to say but I have to go get Kate before she wakes up Ryan (yes, he is napping!)

No comments: