Friday, April 10, 2009

more about counting

That was a false alarm, Kate didn't wake up, but I know she will soon, and I need to GET CLEANING!

I have only had 2 sodas so far today which is huge. I had a ridiculously high point lunch (18), but I ate something in the freezer that is now gone and no longer a temptation. AND, I realized it wasn't worth it, so I am not tempted to buy/eat that again.

I need to adjust my points to not include full-time nursing now that Kate is eating more solids, but I am still not ready! I figure that if I am currently eating WAY more than my 35 pts (my pts just went up today when I logged my new weight, LOL), I should stick with 35 for a week or so and THEN make a change if I am not losing. I guess soon enough nursing won't be an issue at all, but for now I'm just going to take these baby steps and see where they take me.

1 comment:

mesa said...

so proud of you Amy- this really inspires me. Maybe we can do this together! I feel the same way about pictures and a lot of things you posted about. we can change! we're in control!