Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ok, Easter is over

I was NOT good with my eating, but it's over, and I need to get back in control. I had some incidents with Nestle crunch eggs, and an even worse incident with a bag of Mint Milanos (not even an Easter food!) Ahhhh, I really really love Mint Milanos, but not as much as I'll love losing weight. I checked this morning - I have stayed the same at 190, so I am happy with that - and I am ready to move forward. I still feel great about starting with counting a few days ago, because I think it DID make a difference with the holiday! I also felt good about working out, though it wasn't easy being so sore and cleaning in getting ready for our dinner!

I will work out at least twice between now and the end of the week! I will also be counting from now on! I need to figure out something with the candy that we have in the house!

1 comment:

mesa said...

post your journals here. It is helping me a lot! you can do this!